Permaculture provides positive, sustainable solutions to the destabilizing effects of climate change, economic uncertainty, and evermore expensive energy access.
We can help you minimize inputs and maximize abundance, no matter if you live in an urban apartment, a suburban home, rural homestead, or on a multi-acre ranch.
Best-practice Permaculture design considerations include:
- Site orientation & solar access
- On-site natural resources
- Water flow, catchment & storage
- Sustainable food systems
- Graywater suitability and system options
- Energy flow, conservation & renewable energy systems
- Natural building materials & methods
- Animal systems & management
- Ecological waste management & sanitation
- Right livelihood, sustainable income & personal economics
Discover and enhance the abundance your landscape has to offer!
Make your home and landscape come alive as you prepare for an uncertain future.
To get started with Permaculture today, contact Paul Racko, PD
|The greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale and in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter.Bill Mollison|